Significant increase in demand for rooftop photovoltaic (PV) systems for residential buildings to save on ongoing electrical energy costs, rising living standards of people across the globe, increasing disposable income of people, and continuous technological advancements in powering various appliances are expected to fuel the growth of the global rooftop photovoltaic (PV) installation market. expected to fuel the growth of the global rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) installation market. By deployment, ground-mounted PV accounted for the largest market share in 2020. By region, Asia Pacific is expected to attract the fastest CAGR through 2030.
PORTLAND, Oregon, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) installation market will generate $45.9 billion in 2020, growing 6.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2030 It is projected to grow to reach $84.2 billion by 2030, growing at a 6.3% annual rate from 2021 to 2030. 6.3% annual growth rate. The report provides insights into the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates, competitive scenario, and shaky market trends.
Significant increase in demand for rooftop photovoltaic systems in residential buildings to save on ongoing expenditure on electrical energy, rising standard of living of people across the globe, increasing disposable income of people, and continuous technological advancements to power various appliances are expected to fuel the growth of the global market for rooftop solar power equipment The growing standard of living of people around the world, increasing people's disposable incomes, and continuing technological advancements to power various appliances are expected to fuel the growth of the global market for rooftop PV installations. On the other hand, the large space required for installation is expected to hinder growth to some extent. However, the growing awareness of various renewable energy sources is expected to create numerous opportunities for industry growth.
1. It is best to install a single door yard. Solar water heaters are large in nature and take up a lot of space, so they are best installed in a single door yard. Exterior wall piping can be used to create hot water pipes for bathrooms on each floor. The height of the water tower should be at least 1 meter higher than the water heater tank, insulated control pipes should be used for the cofferdam, and the water heater should be fixed to avoid damage from typhoons.
2. Consider the details of the new house. Generally, when users move into a new house, the first thing they consider is the location of the inlet and outlet of the hot water pipes. If electric heaters and controllers are selected, the location of switches and controllers should be determined to be convenient, safe, and harmonious. The purpose of outdoor installation is usually resolved through negotiations between the supplier and the user. In such cases, the consent of the site or relevant neighbors must be obtained before the installation can begin.
3. Selection of Piping Material Since the water temperature in solar water heaters can reach up to 95 degrees Celsius, it is best to select high-quality aluminum plastic pipes to avoid aging or softening of the pipes. In particular, polystyrene insulation should not be used, as it will create large gaps in the insulation and eventually cause severe shrinkage and distortion.
4. Fixing brackets. When installing solar panels, cement piers, expansion bolts, and wire rope are commonly used to secure the brackets. Of course, it is important to choose the most appropriate fixing method depending on the condition of your roof.
5. Solar panel installation Removing the solar reflector will greatly improve the windproof performance of the entire machine, and since it can be securely fastened to the roof, the installation can withstand typhoons. Also, when a typhoon hits, the water tank of the solar panel can be filled to the brim to make it more resistant to wind.
6. Take precautions against lightning. Before installing the water heater, the lightning rod next to the water heater on the roof should be effectively raised at least half a meter above the top of the water heater. In addition, the tank of the water heater must be grounded, indoor electrical outlets must be connected equipotential to the ground wire, and the water heater should not be used during lightning storms. Water heaters.
Post time: Jul-01-2022